Tuesday, July 18, 2017

My return with a Stuck?! Sketches challenge

So let's just acknowledge my absence here and move on!!

I have been doing a little scrapbooking and no blog posting.

I've done lots of painting and collage along with the little scrapbooking. 
My return post needed to have a page that included a few of my favourite things. 

I've played along with the Stuck?! Sketches challenge this month and boy, did I love my return to paper land. I had a ball.

And here is my layout. Lots of flowers, pretty bibs and bobs and some hand stitching.
My papers included Pink Fresh Studio, Simple Stories and Pink Paislee. 


I did a lot of fussy cutting - florals and butterflies.
The butterflies were fussy cut from Crate Paper patterned paper.


Some wood veneer to had a little more interest. The title is a Kaisercraft die cut.


And I couldn't leave it without some hand stitching. I just love the texture and interest that hand stitching adds to a layout. 


Thank you for checking out the blog. And yes, I will back with more frequent layouts from here on! 


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo and such a lovely, sweet page! Beautiful colors and mix of patterns! So happy you played with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sonia, I am so glad you have put paper and glue together again. This is your usual best and better. I love this gorgeous bright layout. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a soft and pretty page with that sweet photo. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutley gorgeous page and great use of this collection! So glad you joined us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete