Saturday, July 22, 2017

Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia challenge

I loved the mood board for July's challenge over at Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia.

My focus was the bottom left hand image of florals on black and the stripes of the top.

No automatic alt text available.

This is what I came up with...


I loved the black and white flowers in the mood board. So I drew some simple flowers on deli paper and cut them out to add to my layout. It's the first time I've done that and I'm pleased with the result.




I added lots of colour with a stack of die cut florals and shapes.

And of course some hand stitching to some of the die cuts for texture. 


A few staples here and there and it's done.

Quite a simple layout but it's one of my faves at the moment!


1 comment:

  1. Such a striking and pretty page. I especially love the hand-stitched details. Thanks for playing along with the SBT50 challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete